Scientific-practicional conference with international participation
“MODERN THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF
TRADITIONAL AND ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY”
Ministry of Health of Ukraine
National Academy of State Administration,
Department of Management public health.
National Scientific Medical Library of Ukraine.
Higher Education Academy of Sciences, department of basic medical problems.
SBI “Association of experts on traditional and alternative medicine in Ukraine.”
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
Dnepropetrovsk Medical Institute of Traditional and Alternative Medicine.
Scientific-Research Institute of information medicine
The Organizing Committee of the Scientific-practicional conference with international participation “Modern theoretical and practical aspects of the traditional and alternative medicine development strategy” (hereinafter the Conference) is pleased to invite you to participate in the scientific activities that will take place on October 28, 2016 (9.00-18.00), Oct. 29 2016 by additional program “Informotherapy: theoretical aspects and practical application” (10.00 – 17.00).
We are glad to welcome You as speaker and as listener at: Lev Tolstoy Str., 7, in the conference hall of the National Scientific Medical Library. Participants will have the opportunity to listen the reports, view video presentations, ask questions and participate in discussions.
The purpose of the Conference – current issues of strategy and conceptual development of complementary, traditional and alternative medicine in clinical practice, the results of fundamental research, their implementation in primary health care, educational and methodological support of specialists and healers.
Continuing the tradition: The second day is devoted to a particular method, and focus will be set on the development of information medicine, bioinformatics as the theoretical basis of information medicine, we’ll discuss questions of coding, transmission, reception, decoding, storage of data signals and messages in biological systems, mechanisms of biological responses to informational signals, the issues of informational diagnostics, including electroacupuncture diagnostics and informotherapy, bioresonance, mikrogenerator, quantum informotherapy, informational aspects of homeopathy and psychotherapy methods.
The organizing committee
- Justice, legal framework and structure of the organization traditional and alternative medicine (TAM). Aspects of traditional and alternative medicine methods adaptation worldwide.
- Scientific and methodological ground for traditional and alternative medicine methods usage in an integrative, preventive treatment and medical rehabilitation.
- Training of traditional and alternative medicine technology specialists, healers and the general public – “Health University – XXI Century”.
- The economic efficiency of traditional and alternative medicine methods in terms of socio-economic problems in Ukraine. Pharmaco-economic substantiation of application of traditional and alternative medicine methods.
- The concept and development of traditional and alternative medicine program to 25 years of traditional medicine in Ukraine.
- Pharmacognosy and Phytotherapy: experience and suggestions for education and application in medical practice.
- Homeopathy: experience and suggestions for teaching and implementation in primary health care.
- Osteopathy, manual therapy: experience and suggestions for teaching and application in medical practice.
- Ayurveda and Tibet medicine: adaptation to modern realities in Ukraine.
- Chinese Traditional Medicine. Realities and prospects today.
- Iridology – rapid screening and diagnosis in physician’s daily practice.
- Aromatherapy and fitoergonomics.
- Healing: legal aspects of healing settlement in Ukraine and over the world.
- Terms of informational medicine: information, biological field, regulatory centers, information practices, energy practices, information channels, bioinformatics, informodiagnostics, informotherapy, and so on.
- Elektrozonal diagnosis: theoretical and practical aspects.
- Electro-diagnostics as a method informodiagnostics, experience and suggestions for teaching and application in medical practice.
- Bio resonance therapy: theoretical and practical aspects.
- Mikrogenerator informotherapy by Zenoviy Skrypniuk, theoretical and practical aspects.
- Quantum informotherapy: theoretical and practical aspects.
- The quality of information in the field of traditional and alternative medicine. Informational hygiene.
- The experience and proposals for the organization of psychotherapeutic and psychological training groups for traditional and alternative medicine specialists, other physicians, prevention of burnout syndrome.
- Methods of self-knowledge in the traditional and alternative medicine field.
- Current issues and prospects of public associations.
- Strategy for Traditional Medicine in the WHO recommendations on the 2014-2023 years.
SECTIONS of alternative medicine, which will be discussed at the Conference:
- Herbal medicine, aromatherapy.
- apitherapy, hirudotherapy.
- Ayurveda, the traditional system of detoxification, conventional power systems.
- Informational Medicine. Bioresonance therapy.
- Massage, chiropractic, osteopathy, cranio-sacral therapy.
- Acupuncture, reflexology, Su-Jok therapy. Electro-diagnostics.
- Chinese traditional medicine.
- Psychological support for traditional and alternative medicine professionals.
FORMS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE:
- An oral report with a presentation in Power Point
- Presentation of the company
- Publication of abstracts, articles,
Terms of publication:
Conference proceedings will be published in the book and on the pages of professional scientific and practical journal “Phytotherapy. Journal”.
ABSTRACTS should be served under the scheme: UDC, title (in capital letters), authors’ names, the full name of the institution, a brief introduction, a specific description of the clinical situation, the way treatment and its effects, etc., conclusions for advisability of method’s practical use. Prospects for further research. References should not necessarily.
Materials that violate the principles of bioethics, and without the above mentioned requirements will not be published.
- Publication payment. The cost for the participants from Ukraine and CIS countries -. 150 UAH, for foreign citizen – $ 100 per 1,800 characters (one page).
- The registration fee for the participants from Ukraine and CIS countries – 350 UAH, for foreign citizens -. $ 250.
- Payment for participation in the conference (conference fee) and the publication of abstracts or articles to transfer to the bank account until October 6, 2016
The identification code UPO “Association of traditional and alternative medicine experts of Ukraine”
Gorlovskaya Str., 124, tel. +380503530326
R / p 26002000021880 in PJSC “Ukrsotsbank”, Kiev,
Identification code 33443640
Beneficiary: UPO “Association of traditional and alternative medicine experts of Ukraine”
Application form, abstracts, receipt of payment of the cost of the publication before September 30, 2016, please send to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Str. Leo Tolstoy, 7. National Scientific Medical Library of Ukraine, the Lev Tolstoy metro /
Conference languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
- Oral – 15 minutes.
- Presentation of the company – up to 5 minutes.
Certificates give scores on credit-module system are taken into account when passing professional training cycle, as the Conference included into the Register of congresses, symposiums and scientific conferences, and the Ministry of Health and UkrINTEI NAS of Ukraine №415 from 07.02.2015, to be held in 2016.
Certificates will be issued after the Conference or sent by mail to the specified address for correspondence, or can be picked up at the Department of herbal medicine, homeopathy and bio-energoinformational medicine of Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
Publication materials will be provided during the registration process in the days of participation, or sent by mail with the correspondence form of participation.
Registration of participants at the Conference,
October 28, 2016 – 09.00-09.55.
10.00 -12.30 – I Plenary Session.
12.35-13.00 – Coffee break.
13.05 -15.00 – workshops
15.05 -15.15 – break
15.20 – 17.00 – II Plenary Session
17.05 -17.30 – debate, adopted a resolution awarding party certificates and awards
18.00 – Conference closing
Registration of participants – 9.00-9.55 and meeting October 29, 2016 for additional program “informotherapy: theoretical aspects and practical application”:
10.00 -12.30 – reports
12.30-13.00 – Break
13.00-15.00 – reports
15.00-15.15 – Break
15.15-7.00 – presentations, discussions
After the conference, October 30, 2016 on the basis of “Information Medicine Research Institute” a seminar for specialists with practical experience in the application of electroacupuncture-diagnostic and informotherapy will be held. There are up to 15 participants. Please apply in advance.
CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS:
1.Department – +38 044 560 88 27 Matyushko Natalia
2 .+38 050 351 80 50 Golovakha Marina
3. +38 050 581 18 91 Kozymenko Tamara
4. +38 050 352 28 40 Garnik Kirill
Scientific-practicional conference with international participation
“Modern theoretical and practical aspects of the traditional and alternative medicine development strategy”, 28-29.10. 2016
Middle name ________________________________________________
Academic degree ________________________________________________
Name of organization / institution _______________________________________________
Topic / Publications (note) ______________________________________________
E-mail address for correspondence ________________________________________________
Mail address ________________________________________________
Contact number ________________________________________________
The form of participation in the Symposium
Date “____” ____________ _______________ signature 2016