CONFERENCE WITH INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION
«ACTUAL QUESTIONS OF COMPLIMENTAL / ALTERNATIVE (ethnoscience AND UNCONVENTIONAL) MEDICINE IN THE PREPARATION OF SPECIALISTS»
13-14 April 2019
“Association of practitioners of ethno and alternative medicine of Ukraine
Department of Fundamental Problems of Medicine of the Academy of Sciences of Higher School of Ukraine
PHEE “Kyiv Medical University”
Dnipro Medical Institute of Ethno and Alternative Medicine
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
LLI «Research Institute of Information Medicine»
Organizing committee of conference with international «ACTUAL QUESTIONS OF COMPLIMENTAL / ALTERNATIVE (ethno AND UNCONVENTIONAL) MEDICINE IN THE PREPARATION OF SPECIALISTS» (hereinafter – Conference), is pleased to invite you to attend this scientific event as speakers and listeners. The Conference has been included in the “Register of congresses. Symposiums, scientific conferences, scientific seminars and plenums to be held in 2019 by Ministry of Health and Academy of Medical Sciense of Ukraine” (02.07.2018, №181)
The conference will be held on April 13, 2019 from 10.00 to 18.00 on the Internet platform e-tutorium from sites in Kiev, Lviv, Kharkov, Dnipro, Zaporizhay, Odessa, Istanbul (Turkey). Links for rehearsals and conferences will be sent additionally after you fill out the participant’s profile.
The purpose of the Conference is to discuss the current state of complimentary medicine (CM), which is also named as ethno and alternative medicine (EAM), as a holistic medical direction, as well as individual methods and practices in the context of the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) “Strategy of the development of ethno medicine for 2014-2023 “, the introduction of the most effective methods of CM in the professional education of specialists at undergraduate and postgraduate stages.
What is important is the exchange of experience between countries and regions, for which we plan to re-apply the experience of holding online conferences through the training platform.
The largest platform for participants will be located in Istanbul, Turkey. In touch through the E-tutorium training system there will be platforms in Ukraine (Kiev, Lviv, Kharkov, Dnipro, Zaporizhаy, Odessa) on the basis of the departments / institutions of complimentary (ethno and alternative) medicine. Reports in the first plenary session will have subtitles or simultaneous translation.
Within the framework of the Conference, on April 14, in-person workshops will be held in-person Master Classes in various areas of EAM.
TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE
- The development of ethno (complementary, alternative) medicine in Ukraine, Turkey and the world in accordance with the main directions of “Strategy of WHO for Ethno Medicine for 2014–2023”.
- Structure of EAM in Ukraine and legal aspects. Scientific and methodological rationale for the application of EAM methods in complex, preventive therapy and medical rehabilitation.
- Structure of EAM in Turkey and legal aspects.
- Problems of quality education of specialists of EAM. Integrating the methods of EAM in the educational process of undergraduate and postgraduate education at the stage of primary health care.
- The economic feasibility of the effectiveness of the application of the methods of EAM.
- Pharmacognosy and phytotherapy: teaching experience and using in medicine by the specialty “Medicine” and “Pharmacy”.
- Homeopathy: teaching experience and application in medicine.
- Ayurveda and Tibetan medicine: realities and prospects.
- Information medicine: teaching experience and application in medicine. Realities and prospects.
- Information hygiene in modern world.
- Electrozonal, electro-puncture and informational diagnostics: teaching experience and implementation as a screening method for diagnosing and monitoring of treatment effectiveness
- Bioresonance therapy: principles and perspectives.
- Dietology and medical ethics in the field of EAM.
- Actual problems and prospects of public organizations – associations.
- School of healing. WHO and international experience.
Directions of Complementary medicine (ethno, traditional and alternative medicine, naturopathy)
considered which the Conference:
- Phytotherapy, aromatherapy.
- Apitherapy, hirudotherapy.
- Ayurveda, traditional detoxificatio systems, traditional food system.
- Informational medicine. Bioresonance therapy.
- Massage, manual therapy, osteopathy, cranio-sacral therapy.
- Acupuncture, reflexology, Su-jok therapy.
- Electropuncture diagnostics.
- Psychological support for specialists.
. Healing practices, legislative framework.
Forms of participation in the Conference
– Oral report with the possibility of a presentation in PowerPoint (Istanbul)
– Oral report through the online conference system E-tutorium (platforms in Ukraine: Kiev, Lviv, Kharkov, Dnipro, Zaporizhay, Odessa)
– Presentation of the Company (video or mini PowerPoint presentation)
– Member in person
– Member through the online conference system
– Master class
– Publication of abstracts, articles
– Correspondence participation
Terms of publication
Materials of conference will be published in the collection and on the pages of the professional scientific and practical magazine “Phitotherapy. Chasopys” according to the standards and recommendations of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine to scientific articles.
Thesis (up to 1 page) and articles (up to 10 pages with literature, summaries and keywords in Ukrainian, Russian, English) are submitted according to the following structure: UDC, title (in capital letters), initials and surnames of authors, scientific title, scientific degree (master, graduate student, doctoral student, medical practitioner, healer); full name of the institution (place of work, study); sections of theses and articles: relevance, purpose of the work, materials and research methods, research results and their discussion, conclusions on the feasibility of the practical use of acquired experience. Prospects for further research. References to literary sources for the article are required. Materials that violate the principles of bioethics and that do not meet the above requirements will not be published.
- The cost of publication of theses for participants from Ukraine and the CIS countries – 150 UAH., Other countries – $ 100 for 1800 characters (one page).
- The registration fee for participants from Ukraine and the CIS countries – 350 UAH., Other countries – $ 250.
- Payment for participation in the Conference (registration fee) and publication of theses or articles must be transferred to the current account until April 1, 2019:
|Payee||NGO “Association of specialists of traditional and alternative medicine of Ukraine “|
|Address||Kyiv tel .:+38 (050) 353-03-26|
JSC “Raiffeisen Bank Aval”, Kyiv
Registration form, theses, receipt of payment for publications should be send to the e-mail: email@example.com until April 01, 2019
Internet broadcast №1: Kyiv, Lva Tolstoho Str., 9, lecture hall 20
Addresses of other locations will be reported additionally.
Istanbul 34662 Baglarbasi Kultur Merkezi Üsküdar “Altunizade”
Official Conference Languages:
English, Turkish, Ukrainian, Russian,
- Speech – 15 min. (+translation 10 min)
- Presentation of company, discussion – 5 min.
CERTIFICATES with the number of points that are taken into account during the passage of the PAC (Conference included in the “Register of convention, congresses, symposia, scientific conferences, scientific seminars and plenary meetings to be held in 2019 of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, certificate No.181 by 02 July 2018)” will be issued after conference or sent by mail to the address indicated in the participant’s application form.
MATERIALS OF PUBLICATIONS (theses) will be issued at the registration on the day of the Conference or will be send by mail.
09: 00-09: 55 – Registration of participants, including online registration
10: 00-10: 20 – Greetings to participants, online streaming (Ukraine + Istanbul).
10: 20-13: 00 – I Plenary meeting, online streaming (Ukraine + Istanbul).
13: 00-14: 00 – Coffee – Break.
14: 00-17: 00 – II Plenary meeting online streaming (only Ukraine).
Presentation of companies and technologies (only Istanbul)
17:00 -18: 00 – discussions, adoption of resolution, closing of the plenary sessions.
Within the framework of the Conference on April 14, face-to-face workshops can be held in various areas of EAM.
The topics of the MASTER CLASS and the desired platforms, please indicate in the application form for searching technical capabilities.
Department – +38 (044) 560-88-27 Matyushko Natalia
Parchamy Sepydekh Hazae +38(066)2171321
Коzymenko Таmara +38 (050)581 18 91
Golovakha Marina Viber +38 (050) 351-80-50
Istanbul: Alexander V. Ivashkin Viber +38(050) 330 66 31