Scientific conference with international participation dedicated to 25th anniversary of traditional medicine in Ukraine and 25th anniversary of foundation of Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
THE ROLE AND PLACE OF TRADITIONAL MEDICINE IN COMPLEX THERAPY
Association of practitioners of traditional and alternative medicine of Ukraine
Department of Medical Fundamental Problems of
Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
National Scientific Medical Library of Ukraine
Ukrainian Centre for Scientific Medical Information and
Patent-License Work of Ministry of Health of Ukraine
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
Organizing committee of Scientific conference with international participation dedicated to 25th anniversary of traditional medicine in Ukraine and 25th anniversary of foundation of Kyiv Medical University of UAFM “The role and place of traditional medicine in complex therapy” (hereinafter – Conference) is pleased to invite you to attend the scientific event on April 21, 2017 (9:00-18:00) which has been included in the “Register of congresses, symposiums and scientific conferences to be held in 2017 of Ministry of Health and Academy of Medical Science of Ukraine”.
We will be happy to welcome you as speakers and listeners at the address: Kyiv, Lva Tolstogo Str., 7 in the Conference room of National Scientific Medical Library of Ukraine. Participants will have an opportunity to listen to reports, video presentation, ask questions and participate in discussions.
The purpose of the Conference is to summarize the development of traditional and alternative medicine (NiNM) in Ukraine as a whole medical sector and different methods and practices; topical issues of strategy and concept of development of complementary and alternative medicine in clinical practice; the results of basic researches, implementation in primary health care and methodological support of the education of specialists and healers.
With the best wishes, Organizing committee
TOPICS OF CONFERENCE
- Achievements of traditional medicine in Ukrainefor 25 years according to basic directions of “WHO Traditional Medicine Strategy: 2014-2023”.
- The concept of development of NiNM in Ukrainedue to the reform of public health care.
- The 25th anniversary of Kyiv Medical University of UAFM – the experience of teaching of methods of NiNM students and doctors.
- Modern structure of NiNM, legal and juridical basis.
- Scientific and methodological grounds for the application of NiNM methods in complex and preventive therapy and medical rehabilitation. Evidence-based medicine. Medical standards.
- The problems of quality of professional education. Standards for quality control of education. Teaching of NiNM methods in the learning process of undergraduate and postgraduate education and primary health care.
- The economic feasibility of efficacy of NiNM methods in terms of socio-economic problems in Ukraine. Pharmaco-economic assessment of the use of means and methods of NiNM.
- Reality NiNM and pharmaceutical industry in the context of the concept of public health care.
- Pharmacognosy and Phytotherapy, teaching experience and application in medical practice.
- Homeopathy: teaching experience and implementation in primary health care.
- Osteopathy, chiropractic: teaching experience and application in medical practice.
- Ayurveda and Tibetan medicine: adaptation to modern realities in Ukraine.
- Chinese traditional medicine: realities and prospects.
- Iridology – rapid screening and diagnostics in daily medical practice
- Aromatherapy and phytoergonomics.
- Informational medicine: teaching experience and application in medical practice.
- Informational hygiene in the modern world.
- Electrodiagnostics and informodiagnostics: experience of teaching and implementation in primary health care.
- Healing: legal aspects of the settlement of healing in Ukraine and abroad.
- The question of ethics and medical ethics in NiNM
- Current issues and perspectives of civil society organizations – associations. The concept of public health care.
Methods of alternative medicine,
considered within Conferences:
- Phytotherapy, aromatherapy
- Apitherapy, hirudotherapy
- Ayurveda, traditional detoxification systems, traditional food system.
- Informational medicine. Bioresonance therapy.
- Massage, chiropractic, osteopathy, cranio-sacral therapy.
- Acupuncture, reflexology, Su-Jok therapy. Electrodiagnosics.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Psychological support of professionals of NiNM.
Modes of participation:
- Oral report, presentation in Power Point.
- Presentation of the company.
- Publication of abstracts and articles.
- Correspondence participation.
TERMS OF PUBLICATIONS
Conference materials will be published in the professional scientific and practical magazine “Phytotherapy. Chasopys” according to standards and recommendations of HAC MES to articles. Abstracts have to be submitted as follows: the title (capital letters), initials and surnames of authors, the full name of organization, the brief introduction, the specific description of the clinical situation, the nature of the treatment, its effects, etc., and a conclusion about the feasibility of practical application of experience. Prospects for further researches. References optional. Materials which violate the principles of bioethics and do not meet the above requirements will not be published.
- Publication of abstracts is paid. The cost for participants from Ukraine and CIS countries – 150 UAH, other countries -100 $ for 1800 characters (one page).
- Registration fee: Ukraine and CIS countries – 350 UAH, other countries – 250 $.
- Payment for participation in the Conference (registration fee) and publication of abstracts or articles has to be transferred to the current account to April 1, 2017:
|NGO “Association of Specialists
of traditional and alternative
Medicine of Ukraine “
|Kyiv, Gorlovska Str, 124,
tel .: (050) 353-03-26
PJSC “Ukrsotsbank”, Kyiv
Registration form, theses, receipt of payment for publications, please,
e-mail to March 25, 2017 to: email@example.com
Kyiv, Lva Tolstogo Str., 7
National Scientific Medical Library of Ukraine
Metro “Lva Tolstogo”
Official languages of Conference:
Ukrainian, Russian, English.
- Oral – 15 min.
- Presentation of company, discussion – 5 min.
CERTIFICATES with point indication needed for passing pre-certification courses (Conference is listed in the “Register of congresses, symposiums and scientific conferences to be held in 2017 of Ministry of Health and Academy of Medical Science of Ukraine” under №299 from 22.06.16.) will be handed after the Conference or mailed to address for letter in the registration form.
MATERIALS of PUBLICATIONS will be given during the registration or sent by mail in case of correspondence form of participation.
AGENDA of the Conference
09:00-09:55 – Registration of participants at the address of Conference 21/04/2017 –
10:00-12:30 – I Plenary session.
12:35-13:00 – Coffee break.
13:05-15:00 – II Plenary session
15:05-15:15 – Coffee break
15:20-17:30 – III Plenary session
17:30 -17:55 – Discussion, adoption of a resolution, handing over certificates and awards
18:00 – Closing the Conference
Department – (044) 560-88-27 Matyushko Natalia Mykolaivna
+38 (050) 351-80-50 Golovakha Marina Alexandrivna
+38 (050) 581-18-91 Kozymenko Tamara Mykolaivna
+38 (050) 352-28-40 Harnyk Kirill Volodymirovich
Application form of participant of Scientific conference with international participation dedicated to 25th anniversary of traditional medicine in Ukraine and 25th anniversary of foundation of Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
“The role and place of traditional medicine in complex therapy”
Please send the filled form to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information at www: uanm. org. ua