Scientific congress with international participation
“MODERN THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF THE OF FOLK AND NON-TRADITIONAL MEDICINE IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY IN THE PRIMARY HEALTH CARE“
October 27, Kyiv
NGO “Association of Ukrainian folk and non-traditional medicine specialists”;
Department of Fundamental Problems of Medicine of the Academy of Sciences of the Higher School of Ukraine;
Kyiv Medical University;
Dnipropetrovsky Medical Institute of Traditional and Alternative Medicine.
Organizing committee Scientific Congress with international participation “Modern theoretical and practical aspects of the of folk and non-traditional medicine implementation strategy in the primary health care » to be held October 27, 2017, is pleased to invite you toparticipate in our work.
This time we have mo repeat format online congress.
Plesed to welcome speakers from Kyiv inthe “Kiev medical university” Kiev, Lev Tolstoy 9, room 20. Participants will have the opportunity to listen reports, videopresentations and ask questions 27 201 October 7, at the website listedinSection ili “venue of the Congress.”
The purpose of the Congress – to discuss progress of folk and non-traditional medicine (F&NTM) medicine implementation in primary health care
With best regards – Organizing Committee
THEME OF THE CONGRESS:
- Modern aspects of F&NTM techniques, physical therapy and rehabilitation methods in primarycare healthcare a comprehensive, preventive care and medical
- Methods of F&NTM integrating methods into therapeutic protocols and finding the optimal place for each
- Economic expediency of the methods of folk and non-traditional medicine in the conditions of socio-economic problems in Pharmacoeconomy of phyto-, homeopathic and other methods of F&NTM.
- F&NTM in palliative and hospice
- World trends in the integration of traditional medicine into the primary health care
- Experience and suggestions on organization of psychotherapeutic and educational psychological groups for specialists of F&NTM, doctors of other specialties, prevention of occupational burnout
SECTIONS of alternative medicine, thedeveloping hlyadatymutsyawithin Congress:
- Phytotherapy, aromatherapy.
- Apitherapy, hirudotherapy.
- Ayurveda, traditional detoxification systems, traditional nutrition
- Information Bioresonance therapy.
- Massage, manual therapy, osteopathy, cranio-sacral
- Acupuncture, reflexotherapy, su-jockt Electroacupuncture diagnostics.
OFFICIAL LANGUAGES Congress: Ukrainian, Russian and English.
– oral – up to 15 minutes
– Presentation of the company – up to 5 minutes.
Thesis publishing is required. Cost for participants 100 $ for 1800 characters one page). Congress materials will be printed in professional scientific and practical journal “Phytotherapy. Journal”.
Organizational fee for participants 250 $
Payment for participation in the congress (fee) and the publication of abstracts please send before 22 Oct. 2017
|NGO “Association of specialists in folk and non-traditional medicine of Ukraine”
m. Kyiv, Tel. 0503530326
R / S 26002000021880 at PJSC “UKRSOTSBANK”, Kyiv, Ukraine
Registration form, abstracts, receipt of payment for publications up to 22 October 2017, please firstname.lastname@example.org
Address for Access page for 27 October we provide after confirmation of payment of registration fee by email.
Department – (044) 560-88-27 Matyushko Natalia Mykolaivna
+38 (050) 351-80-50 Golovakha Marina Alexandrivna
+38 (050) 581-18-91 Kozymenko Tamara Mykolaivna
+38 (050) 352-28-40 Harnyk Kirill Volodymirovich
Please send the filled form to e-mail: email@example.com
Information at www: uanm. org. ua