Scientific conference with international participation
TOPICAL ISSUES OF TRADITIONAL MEDICINE IN COMPLEX THERAPY
Association of practitioners of traditional and alternative medicine of Ukraine
Department of Medical Fundamental Problems of
Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
National Scientific Medical Library of Ukraine
PHEE “Kyiv Medical University”
Organizing committee of Scientific conference with international participation dedicated to 25th anniversary of the Department of phytotherapy, homeopathy and bioenergoinformational medicine of Kyiv Medical University “Topical issues of traditional medicine in complex therapy” (hereinafter – Conference) is pleased to invite you to attend this scientific event as speakers and listeners. The Conference has been included in the “Register of congresses, symposiums, scientific conferences, scientific seminars and plenums to be held in 2018 by Ministry of Health and Academy of Medical Science of Ukraine” (20.04.18., №83, р.50).
The Conference will be hold on April 20, 2018 at the address: Kyiv, Lva Tolstoho Str., 7 (metro station Ploshcha Lva Tolstoho) in the Conference room of National Scientific Medical Library of Ukraine.
The purpose of the Conference is to summarize the development of traditional and alternative medicine (NiNM) in Ukraine as a whole medical sector and different methods and practices in connection with reforms of medical system; achievements and topical issues of development of complementary and alternative medicine in clinical practice; the results of basic and clinical researches and their implementation in primary health care on difficult stages (complex, preventive therapy and medical rehabilitation); professional education of specialists and healers; control of quality of medical care.
TOPICS OF CONFERENCE
- Development of traditional (complementary, alternative) medicine in Ukraineaccording to basic directions of “WHO Traditional Medicine Strategy: 2014-2023”.
- The concept of development of NiNM in Ukrainedue to the reform of public health care.
- The 25th anniversary of the Department of phytotherapy, homeopathy and bioenergoinformational medicine of Kyiv Medical University: history of the department, the experience of teaching on undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Modern structure of NiNM in Ukraine, legal and juridical basis.
- Scientific and methodological grounds for the application of NiNM methods in complex and preventive therapy and medical rehabilitation on principals of evidence-based medicine.
- The problems of quality of professional education. Standards for quality control of education. Implementation of teaching of NiNM methods in the learning process of undergraduate and postgraduate levels of education and primary health care.
- The economic feasibility of NiNM methods in terms of socio-economic problems in Ukraine.
- Pharmacognosy and Phytotherapy, teaching experience and application in medical practice in “Medicine” and “Pharmacia” specialties.
- Homeopathy: teaching experience and implementation in the medical practice.
- Osteopathy, chiropractic: teaching experience and application in medical practice.
- Ayurveda and Tibetan medicine: realities and prospects in Ukraine.
- Chinese traditional medicine: realities and prospects in Ukraine.
- Iridology – rapid screening and diagnostics in medical practice
- Aromatherapy and phytoergonomics.
- Informational medicine: teaching experience and application in medical practice.
- Informational hygiene in the modern world.
- Electrodiagnostics and informodiagnostics: experience of teaching, implementation in primary health care, realities and prospects.
- Healing: legal aspects of the settlement of healing in Ukraine and abroad.
- The deontology and medical ethics in NiNM
- Current issues and perspectives of civil society organizations – associations.
Methods of alternative medicine, considered within the Conference:
- Phytotherapy, aromatherapy
- Apitherapy, hirudotherapy
- Ayurveda, traditional detoxification systems, traditional food system.
- Informational medicine. Bioresonance therapy.
- Massage, chiropractic, osteopathy, cranio-sacral therapy.
- Acupuncture, reflexology, Su-Jok therapy. Electrodiagnosics.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Psychological support of practitioners of NiNM.
Modes of participation:
- Oral report, presentation in Power Point
- Press conference
- Round table discussion
- Presentation of the company
- Publication of abstracts and articles
- Correspondence participation
TERMS OF PUBLICATIONS
Conference materials will be published in the professional scientific and practical magazine “Phytotherapy. Chasopys” according to standards and recommendations of HAC MES to articles. Abstracts have to be submitted as follows: the title (capital letters), initials and surnames of authors, the full name of organization, the brief introduction, the specific description of the clinical situation, the nature of the treatment, its effects, etc., and a conclusion about the feasibility of practical application of experience. Prospects for further researches. References optional. Materials which violate the principles of bioethics and do not meet the above requirements will not be published.
- The cost of publication for participants from Ukraine and CIS countries – 150 UAH, other countries -100 $ for 1800 characters (one page).
- Registration fee: Ukraine and CIS countries – 350 UAH, other countries – 250 $.
- Payment for participation in the Conference (registration fee) and publication of abstracts or articles has to be transferred to the current account to April 07, 2018:
|NGO “Association of specialists
of traditional and alternative
medicine of Ukraine “
|Address||Kyiv tel .: (050) 353-03-26|
JSC “Raiffeisen Bank Aval”, Kyiv
Registration form, theses, receipt of payment for publications should be sent before April 7, 2018
to e-mail: email@example.com
Kyiv, Lva Tolstoho Str., 7
National Scientific Medical Library of Ukraine
Metro station “Ploshcha Lva Tolstoho”
Official languages of Conference:
Ukrainian, Russian, English.
- Oral – 15 min.
- Presentation of company, discussion – 5 min.
CERTIFICATES with point indication needed for passing pre-certification courses (Conference is listed in the “Register of congresses, symposiums, scientific conferences, scientific seminars and plenums to be held in 2018 by Ministry of Health and Academy of Medical Science of Ukraine” (20.04.18., №83, p.50) will be handed after the Conference or mailed to address for letter in the registration form.
MATERIALS of PUBLICATIONS will be given during the registration or sent by mail in case of correspondence form of participation.
AGENDA of the Conference:
09:00-09:55 – Registration of participants
09:20-10:25 – Press conference, round-table discussion
10:30-12:55 – I Plenary session.
13:00-13:25 – Coffee break.
13:30-15:00 – II Plenary session
15:05-15:15 – Coffee break
15:20-17:30 – III Plenary session
17:30 -17:55 – Discussion, adoption of a resolution, handing over certificates and awards
18:00 – Closing the Conference
During the Conference Master-classes on different methods and practices of NiNM will be conducted. Topics of Master-class should be indicated in the application form.
Department – (044) 560-88-27 Matyushko Natalia Mykolaivna
+38 (050) 351-80-50 Golovakha Marina Alexandrivna
+38 (050) 581-18-91 Kozymenko Tamara Mykolaivna
+38 (050) 352-28-40 Garnyk Kirill Volodymirovich
Please send the filled form to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information at www: uanm. org. ua