Scientific Forum with international participation
Modern theoretical and practical aspects in solving the sequence of the implementation “Strategy for the Development of Traditional and Alternative Medicine” in the primary health care
Association of practitioners of traditional and alternative medicine of Ukraine
Department of Medical Fundamental Problems of
Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
National Scientific Medical Library of Ukraine
PHEE “Kyiv Medical University”
Dnipro Medical Institute of Traditional and Alternative Medicine
The organizing committee of Scientific Forum with international participation “Modern theoretical and practical aspects in solving the sequence of the implementation of the “Strategy for the Development of Traditional and Alternative Medicine” in the primary health care” (hereinafter – Forum) is pleased to invite you to attend this scientific event as speakers and listeners. The Forum has been included in the “Register of congresses, symposiums, scientific conferences, scientific seminars and plenums to be held in 2018 by Ministry of Health and Academy of Medical Science of Ukraine”.
The Forum will be held on October 26, 2018 from 9.00 till 18.00 at the address: Kyiv, Lva Tolstoho Str., 7 (metro station Ploshcha Lva Tolstoho) in the Conference room of National Scientific Medical Library of Ukraine.
The purpose of the Forum is to summarize the development of traditional and alternative medicine (TAM) in Ukraine as a whole medical sector and different methods and practices in connection with “WHO Traditional Medicine Strategy: 2014-2023” and reforms of medical system in Ukraine; achievements and topical issues of development of complementary and alternative medicine in clinical practice; the results of basic and clinical researches and their implementation in primary health care on difficult stages (complex, preventive therapy and medical rehabilitation); professional education of specialists and healers; control of quality of medical care.
TOPICS OF FORUM
- Development of traditional (complementary, alternative) medicine in Ukraineaccording to basic directions of “WHO Traditional Medicine Strategy: 2014-2023”.
- The concept of development of TAM in Ukraine due to the reform of public health care.
- Analysis of scientific, practical and methodical publications in the field of TAM in Ukraine and the world.
- Modern structure of TAM in Ukraine, legal and juridical basis. Scientific and methodological grounds for the application of TAM methods in complex and preventive therapy and medical rehabilitation on principals of evidence-based medicine.
- The problems of quality of professional education. Standards for quality control of education. Implementation of teaching of TAM methods in the learning process of undergraduate and postgraduate levels of education and primary health care.
- The economic feasibility of TAM methods in terms of socio-economic problems in Ukraine.
- Pharmacognosy and Phytotherapy, teaching experience and application in medical practice in “Medicine” and “Pharmacia” specialties.
- Homeopathy: teaching experience and implementation in medical practice.
- Osteopathy, Chiropractic: teaching experience and application in medical practice.
- Ayurveda and Tibetan medicine: realities and prospects in Ukraine.
- Chinese traditional medicine: realities and prospects in Ukraine.
- Iridology – rapid screening and diagnostics in medical practice
- Aromatherapy and Phytoergonomics.
- Informational medicine: teaching experience and application in medical practice.
- Informational hygiene in the modern world.
- Electrodiagnostics and Informodiagnostics: experience of teaching, implementation in primary health care, realities and prospects.
- Healing: legal aspects of the settlement of healing in Ukraine and abroad.
- The deontology and medical ethics in TAM.
- Current issues and perspectives of civil society organizations – associations.
Methods of alternative medicine, considered within the Forum:
- Phytotherapy, aromatherapy
- Apitherapy, hirudotherapy
Traditional detoxification systems, traditional food system.
- Informational medicine. Bioresonance therapy.
- Massage, chiropractic, osteopathy, cranio-sacral therapy.
- Acupuncture, reflexology, Su-Jok therapy. Electrodiagnosics.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Psychological support of practitioners of TAM.
Modes of participation:
- Oral report, presentation in Power Point
- Round table discussion
- Presentation of the company
- Publication of abstracts and articles
- Correspondence participation
TERMS OF PUBLICATIONS
Forum materials will be published in the professional scientific and practical magazine “Phytotherapy. Chasopys” according to standards and recommendations of HAC MES to articles. Abstracts have to be submitted as follows: the title (capital letters), initials and surnames of authors, the full name of organization, the brief introduction, the specific description of the clinical situation, the nature of the treatment, its effects, etc., and a conclusion about the feasibility of practical application of experience. Prospects for further researches. References optional. Materials which violate the principles of bioethics and do not meet the above requirements will not be published.
- The cost of publication for participants from Ukraine and CIS countries – 150 UAH, other countries -100 $ for 1800 characters (one page).
- Registration fee: Ukraine and CIS countries – 350 UAH, other countries – 250 $.
- Payment for participation in the Forum (registration fee) and publication of abstracts or articles has to be transferred to the current account to October 20, 2018:
|NGO “Association of specialists
of traditional and alternative
medicine of Ukraine “
|Kyiv tel .: (050) 353-03-26
JSC “Raiffeisen Bank Aval”, Kyiv
Registration form, theses, receipt of payment for publications should be sent before
October 20, 2018 to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyiv, Lva Tolstoho Str., 7
National Scientific Medical Library of Ukraine
Metro station “Ploshcha Lva Tolstoho”
Official languages of Forum:
Ukrainian, Russian, English.
- Oral – 15 min.
- Presentation of company, discussion – 5 min.
CERTIFICATES with point indication needed for passing pre-certification courses (Forum is listed in the “Register of congresses, symposiums, scientific conferences, scientific seminars and plenums to be held in 2018 by Ministry of Health and Academy of Medical Science of Ukraine”) will be handed after the Forum or mailed to address for letter in the registration form.
MATERIALS of PUBLICATIONS will be given during the registration or sent by mail in case of correspondence form of participation.
AGENDA of the Forum:
09:00-09:55 – Registration of participants
09:20-10:25 – Round-table discussion
10:30-12:55 – I Plenary session.
13:00-13:25 – Coffee break.
13:30-15:00 – II Plenary session
15:05-15:15 – Coffee break
15:20-17:30 – III Plenary session
17:30 -17:55 – Discussion, adoption of a resolution, handing over certificates and awards
18:00 – Closing the Forum
During the Forum Master-classes on different methods and practices of TAM will be conducted. Topics of Master-class should be indicated in the application form.
Department:+38 (066) 217 13 21Parchami Ghazaee Sepidech
+38 (050) 351-80-50 Golovakha Marina Alexandrivna
+38 (050) 581-18-91 Kozymenko Tamara Mykolaivna
Application form of participant
of Scientific forum with international participation “Modern theoretical and practical aspects in solving the sequence of the implementation of the “Strategy for the Development of Traditional and Alternative Medicine” in the primary health care”
Scientific degree ______________________________________________
Academic rank ______________________________________________
Name of organization/institution ______________________________________________
Topic (report, master-class, thesis, article)
E-mail or postal address for correspondence _______________________________________________________
Form of participation:
Means of presentation
Date “____” ____________ 2018 _______________ Signature
Please send the filled form to e-mail: email@example.com
Information at www: uanm. org. ua