Vernadsky Taurida National University, Kiev
National Ecological and Naturalistic Center for Students of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
DVNZ “Lviv National Medical University
named after Daniel Galitsky
Klaipeda University, Lithuania
European Medical Association, Belgium
World Medical Qigong Society, Beijing
Grand Hotel Sava 4 i Zagreb 4, Rogaska Slatina, Slovenia
All-Union Public Organization “Association of Specialists in Traditional and Alternative Medicine of Ukraine”
Department of Fundamental Problems of Medicine of the Academy of Sciences of the Higher School of Ukraine
National Scientific Medical Library of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
LLC “Dnipro Medical Institute of Traditional and Alternative Medicine”, Dnipro
ROI Saninatem Agua, Ukraine-Slovenia
LLC “Research Institute of Information Medicine”
LLC “Academy of Natural and Complementary Medicine”, Kiev
Scientific symposium with international participation, attracting young scientists, students
“TOPICAL ISSUES:” HEALTH AND LONGEVITY – FUNDAMENTAL AND CLINICAL RESEARCH, IMPLEMENTATION. COMPLETE METHODS AS A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE “(hereinafter referred to as the Symposium)
The organizing committee of the scientific symposium, guided by the slogan that we are guided by “Healthy Family – Healthy Country”, has the honor to invite you to take part in the scientific event dedicated to the problems of our time – “Health and healthy lifestyle: from plant to person”. The symposium is included in the “Register of congresses, congresses, symposia, scientific and practical conferences, scientific seminars and plenums to be held in 2021 by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine” (Certificate of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 02.02.2021, No. 145).
The symposium will be held on October 22-23, 2021 from 9.00 to 17.00
Stop of the Druzhby Narodov metro station, Lev Tolstoy metro station, Kiev, st. L. Tolstoy, 7, Conference Hall of the National Scientific Medical Library of Ukraine
For students: at the V.I. Vernadsky at the address Kiev, st. John McCain, 33, (Druzhby Narodov metro station), assembly hall.
The purpose of the Symposium is to discuss the current state of fundamental and clinical research on the study of methods of complementary / alternative (traditional and alternative) medicine (hereinafter – NINM) in Ukraine and the world, both as a single holistic medical direction, and individual methods and practices in the context of human health, healthy lifestyle; their implementation in preventive, health-improving, rehabilitation practices.
THEMATIC DIRECTIONS OF THE SYMPOSIUM
- The current state of fundamental and clinical research and the development of complementary / alternative medicine in Ukraine and the world in accordance with the main directions outlined in the “WHO Strategy for Traditional Medicine for 2014-2023”.
- Concept and program for the development of complementary / alternative medicine in Ukraine in the context of reforming the health care system.
- Medical, biological and social aspects of health:
3.1. “Healthy Family, Healthy Country: Children are Our Future.”
3.2. “Health and healthy lifestyle: from plant to person”.
- The structure of NINM in Ukraine, legal and legal aspects.
- Scientific and methodological substantiation of the application of NINM methods in complex, preventive therapy and medical, physical therapy, occupational therapy and rehabilitation at the stages of primary, secondary and tertiary prevention of diseases with the introduction of standards and principles of evidence-based medicine.
- Problems of high-quality education of specialists in the field of NINM. Integration of NINM methods into the educational process.
- Economic feasibility of the effectiveness of the application of NINM methods in the context of socio-economic problems in Ukraine and the world.
- Mental and physical health: health features of people of different age groups. Complementary / alternative screening methods for diagnosing and correcting health:
8.1 Methods of psychological rehabilitation and their impact on human health.
8.2. Problematic issues of palliative care, rehabilitation.
8.3. Factors and factors of health improvement are natural: “The doctor heals, nature heals.”
8.4. Sanatorium complexes in health restoration.
- Herbal medicine and pharmacognosy: teaching experience in the specialties “General Medicine”, “Dentistry” and “Pharmacy”, “Physical therapy, Ergotherapy”.
10.1. Phyto-health practices: from folk recipes to scientifically grounded, registered herbal remedies. Phyto – extempore.
10.2. Nutraceuticals and parapharmaceuticals.
- Homeopathy: experience in teaching and application in medicine and physical therapy, occupational therapy, medical rehabilitation.
11.1. Homeopathy and pharmacology are two “sides of the same coin” of health and treatment.
- Osteopathy, manual therapy: experience in teaching and use in medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy, rehabilitation
- Ayurveda and Tibetan medicine: features, realities and prospects in Ukraine and the world.
- Chinese traditional medicine: realities and prospects in Ukraine and the world.
- Iridology: express and screening diagnostics in the practice of a doctor.
- Aromatherapy and phytoergonomics.
- Information medicine: experience in teaching and application in medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy. Realities and perspectives.
- Information hygiene in the modern world. “Informational diseases of our time”.
- Electro-acupuncture and diagnostics: experience of teaching and implementation as a screening method for diagnosing and monitoring the effectiveness of treatment and the state of physical health.
- Healing: regulatory and legal aspects of the settlement in Ukraine and the world.
- The issue of deontology and medical ethics in the field of NINM. The culture of communication and healing: “The word heals, the word heals.”
- Recreational physical culture as a therapeutic and prophylactic method of health improvement.
- SPA procedures as a method of rehabilitation and health improvement.
- Topical issues and prospects of public organizations-associations.
23.1. VOO “Association of specialists of folk and alternative medicine of Ukraine” – 17 years: history of formation and prospects.
- Present and future realities of young scientists. Formation of the future scientific elite. Bioethics in scientific research.
COMPLEMENTARY / ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE METHODS AS A FRAGMENT OF FUNDAMENTAL AND CLINICAL STUDIES THAT WILL BE CONSIDERED BY SYMPOSIUM:
- Aromatherapy. Phytotherapy.
- Apitherapy, hirudotherapy. animal therapy
- Ayurveda, traditional detoxification and nutrition systems.
- Information medicine. Bioresonance therapy.
- Massage, manual therapy, osteopathy, cranio-sacral therapy, ergotherapy.
- Acupuncture, reflexology, su-jok therapy.
- Traditional Chinese medicine, qigong therapy.
- Psychological support and health correction.
Forms of participation in the Symposium:
- Oral presentation with the ability to present in PowerPoint.
- Press conference.
- round table
- Presentation of the company.
- Master Class
- Publication of abstracts, articles.
- Absentee participation.
- Online participation of participants from near and far abroad countries, as well as participants from Ukrainian cities.
The materials of the Symposium will be published in the professional scientific and practical journal “Phytotherapy. Chasopys” according to the requirements and recommendations for scientific articles.
Abstracts (up to 1 page) and articles (up to 10 pages with literature, resume and keywords in Ukrainian, Russian, English) are submitted according to the following structure: UDC, work title (in capital letters), initials and surnames of authors, academic title, scientist degree (master, graduate student, doctoral student, practitioner, healer) full name of the institution (place of work, study); sections of theses and articles: relevance, purpose of the work, materials and research methods, research results and their discussion, conclusions about the expediency of practical use of the experience gained, prospects for further research. References to literary sources for the article are required. Materials that violate ethical principles and that do not meet the above requirements will not be published.
- The cost of publishing abstracts for participants (individuals) from Ukraine and the CIS countries – 350 UAH, students – 100 UAH. for 1800 characters (one page).
- Registration fee for participants from Ukraine and CIS countries – 550 UAH, students – 100 UAH.
- An agreement is concluded with a legal entity for participation in a scientific event, which specifies the form of participation and payment.
- Payment for participation in the Symposium (registration fee) and publication of abstracts or articles to be carried out by money transfer to the current account until October 18, 2021 year:
|All-Union Public Organization “Association of Specialists in Traditional and Alternative Medicine of Ukraine”|
tel.: +38 (050) 353-03-26
|p / p IBAN- UA +733808050000000026001591851 in Raiffeisen Bank Aval JSC, Kiev, MFO 380805|
The participant’s questionnaire, abstracts, a receipt for payment of the publication cost must be sent by October 18, 2021 by e-mail: email@example.com, an application for performances, for the formation of the program – until October 10, 2021.
Location of the Symposium:
Kiev, John McCain str., 33,
Taurida National University
them. V.I. Vernadsky, metro station “Friendship of peoples”
Official languages of the Symposium:
- oral – up to 20 min.
poster presentation – 20 min.
- company presentation, discussion – up to 7 min.
seminar – up to 45 min.
master class – up to 30 min.
MATERIALS of the Symposium (abstracts) and CERTIFICATES with an indication of the number of points that will be issued after the completion of the Symposium or sent by mail with the correspondence (photo) form of participation to the address indicated in the participant’s questionnaire.
Regulations for the Symposium:
22 October, 2021 year:
09: 00-09: 55 – Registration of participants
09: 20-10: 25 – Press conference, round table
10: 30-12: 55 – I Plenary Session.
13: 00-13: 25 – Break, coffee.
13: 30-15: 00 – Breakout sessions.
15: 05-15: 15 – Break.
15: 20-17: 30 – Breakout sessions.
17:30 -17: 55 – discussions, adoption of a resolution, presentation of participant certificates and awards.
October 23, 2021
Within the framework of the Symposium on 23.10.2021. From 10.00-16.15 master classes and thematic seminars will be held on various methods and directions.
The topic of master classes, seminars for participation will be presented in the program, in accordance with the application that you indicate in the questionnaire.
October 23, 2021:
9:30 -09: 55 – Registration of participants of thematic seminars, master classes.
10:00 -12: 55 – Thematic seminars.
13:00 -13: 25 – Break, coffee.
13:30 -16: 20 – Master classes.
16:20 -16: 30 – Break
16:35 16: 55- Discussions, adoption of a resolution, presentation of participant certificates and awards
17:00 – Closing of the Symposium
Contact phone numbers:
Department of Physical Education, Sports and Human Health –
+380950524124 Kravchenko Anna Vitalievna.
+380976960071; +380634518485 Demidova Elena Akimovna.
+380676560868; +380503518050 Golovakha Marina Alexandrovna.
+380933798182 – Oksana Vladimirovna Zelenyuk.
+380674400307; +380663541475 Shust Vasily Vladimirovich.
+38 050 3530326; +380984287216 Harnyk Tatiana Petrovna
Accommodation, hotel reservations:
+38 (044) 430 02 60; +38 0964812183 Katsurak Maria Ivanovna
Symposium participant’s questionnaire on October 22-23, 2021
Middle name __________________________________________________
Science degree _____________________________________________
Academic title ________________________________________________
Organization / institution name
(Place of work, study) ______________________________________________
Topic of the report, master class, seminar, theses, articles (underline) _______________________________________________________________________
or postal (with postal code) address ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Contact number __________________________________________________________________
Form of participation in the conference:
- oral presentation
- company stand presentation
- Master Class
- correspondence participation
- poster presentation
Technical presentation tools
- multimedia projector
Date “____” ____________ 2021 _______________ signature
Please send the completed form to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about events on the website http://uanm.org.ua/